Well I can’t think of a better gift than a Video that tells your loved one, how you truly feel in your heart on Valentine’s Day! Sometimes it takes that quiet time to put it all together and record it. It can be a simple video or a PowerPoint Presentation which includes your words spoken as well as attaching some photos that you both shared during some of your best moments together.
If you have a Laptop that has an internal Web Cam installed on it, or a video from your camera and you would like to put a Presentation together and don’t have the “know how”, send me an email and I might be able to assist you in this task or I could direct you to someone that could. Here are suggestions to help with your presentation.
- Capture the video with your camera or iPad and the video can be put in the proper format to incorporate into a Presentation.
- Gather pictures that captured the best moments you two shared.
- Send your loved one a simple recording of your voice telling that person how you feel (speaking into a mic when you are alone creates some of the best recordings because that person has no one staring at them.)
- If all else fails send your loved one a simple email (save your jokes for some other time). This is the time of year that is special to so many people and some may be very sensitive on this day.
- Buy a Rose (One) and HAND DELIVER it to them (Do not ship it)…some Roses have no scent…buy her favorite Perfume and spray a small mist of the Perfume on the Rose right before you deliver it to her…(if you are a man)
If you have any other questions, email me at AskMrCarl@gmail.com and I will be happy to help! Visit my web site at www.InternetRoom.net if you are interested in learning how to use the computer or want to learn how to perform tasks that will qualify you for the jobs in the Workforce of today. I can train you in 5 Classes. Try me…337.477.4400.